Instructional guides for theatre teachers: Verbatim theatre
by Dinos Aristidou
About this resource
A ready-to-use resource pack with videos and a written guide that introduces students to Verbatim theatre and the performance of real life stories. In an easily understandable way it presents the types of material that form the basis of Verbatim theatre and how source material might be transformed into theatre. Suitable for high school students. This is a digital product.
What you get
- 35-pages of tried and tested Verbatim techniques.
- Activities to introduce Verbatim work to students, to collect real life stories and do so with care and responsibility.
- Clear descriptive outlines of how to use the techniques with students including ethical considerations.
- Video guides explaining how to use the activities.
- Example questions, surveys and other resources.
Suitable for high school students.
ISTA Member discount
Please note that ISTA members get 20% off. Log into your ISTA account to get your Membership discount code or email email@example.com.